List of top IOT companies in India
1. Stellapps Technologies: Stellapps Technology is one of the leading IoT companies in India which was being established in the year 2011. It is a private firm of about 200 employees which is based on end to end dairy technology solutions.
It is an IIT-Madras incubated company being established by IITians and technologists to help dairy farmers and cooperatives to maximize their profits while having minimized efforts. The company works on various innovative applications and state of the art mechanisms based on the internet such as Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, and Data Analytics so as to improve Agri-dairy supply chain parameters. It offers a wide range of products having IOT routers and in-premises controllers.
The various sensors involved in its products are being involved in milking systems, animal wearable, milk chilling equipment, and milk procurement peripherals etc.
2. Infosys: Infosys is a global dealer of consulting, technology and outsourcing which was being established in the year 1981. The company includes a team of perfectionists having more than 50,000 employees working under advanced learning conditions.
Infosys is continuously helping its customers by working as a perfect team of operational leadership, strategic consulting, and co-creational breakthrough solutions providing best results in mobility, big data, sustainability, and cloud computing.
The company includes the dissolving layers of complexity and intermediaries which reduce and the distance between the manufacturing and consumption and hence ultimately work for reducing the failure of the manufacturing process. It is one of the best places where you could easily find out best inter-disciplinary skills and domain knowledge engineers working with great efficiency and hence accelerating the various concepts of the market.
3. Synapt (Prodapt): Synapt is another one of the leading IoT companies in India being established in the year 1999 having a team of more than 1000 employees working under a balanced and learning atmosphere.
It is an agile software development company which is well known for creating innovative software applications and products which can fit the needs of customers and market in a better place.
The company believes in customer’s satisfaction and hence works in an optimized atmosphere. It mainly deals with cloud, web, mobility, analytics, and IOT based software development. The company mainly focuses on building user-friendly applications so that they could better enjoy flexible and adaptive software development experience.
4. Aeron Systems: Aeron Systems is one of the leading IoT companies in India which mainly focuses on the development of technology expertise in embedded electronics, domains encompassing aerospace, automotive, renewable energy and agriculture.
The company offers various products in two technology segments: inertial sensors and M2M devices. The company believes in providing affordable excellence to its customers with a vast range of technology segments, innovative, useful and affordable products.
The inertial sensors of Aeron Systems include an inertial navigation system, tilt sensors, digital magnetic compass, and tilt switch whereas the M2M technology includes products offering, wireless data logger, a meteorological station for solar power plants, weather station for agriculture and much more.
5. Altiux Innovations: Alitux Innovations is one of the leading brand names in the field of IOT companies providing product engineering, design, and technology services to the customers at a very affordable price range.
The company helps its clients in designing, developing and deploying products and solutions to the connected world. Its expertise in M2M, Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, IOT, and Analytics and hence works a lot in providing best solutions to make perfect consumer electronics, intelligent buildings, smart homes, smart cities, and manufacturing verticals.
Alitux offers innovative product engineering services which are being used in the entire product development cycle. It also includes various innovative tools and techniques in the developmental phase so that to shortening the product life cycles and hence rigidifying the process. Alitux offers best mobility solutions in terms of iOS, Android, Windows mobile and custom platforms to its customers.
6. NicheBees: NicheBees is one of the most popular Hyderabad based IOT companies which were being established in the year 2009. The company specializes in Enterprise Solutions such as Infor ERP LN, Infor APS, Infor ION suite, cloud enablement, enterprise mobility, ODC solutions, enterprise collaboration, and data analytics.
It is one of the fast emerging consultation and technology services whose main motive is to provide every suitable product to its clients so as to maximize their business benefits in very innovative and fast ways. NicheBees is one of the best firms where you can get best client satisfaction, deep industry and business process expertise and much more working in a passionate and collaborative workforce.
7. Samtec: Samtec is one of the oldest and leading IOT firms in India which whose annual revenue is about $100m-1b. The company was established being established in the year 1976. It is a privately held firm which is well known for providing best electronic interconnects solutions, such as IC-to-Board and IC packaging, high-speed board to board, high-speed cables, flexible staking, panel and mid-board optics, rugged components and cables and much more at a very affordable price tag.
Samtec is a dedicated and innovative team of employees which takes care of every single product developmental phase and uses various advanced technologies, strategies, and products so that to make it very simple and easy to use. The company is successfully offering its services globally from the past few years and has been established about 33 offices situated in 18 different countries.
8. Vegam Solutions: Vegam Solutions is a well-known name in the field of IOT companies which was being established in the year 2000. The company is providing best solutions and platforms so as to enhance the working capabilities of manufacturing plants into smartly connected factories.
The product developmental phase is being perfectly organized in harmony so as to provide real-time transactions which ultimately brings transparency and enables the viewers to view their complex data in simplest forms. Vegum Solutions also offers various modules and plugins which ultimately have changed the various aspects of manufacturing plant.
It enables its clients to enjoy advanced visualization, KPI’s and 3D real-time overlay of information to keep an eye on the factory visuals and hence ultimately helps you in supporting compliance needs. It mainly expertise in data and intelligence based decisions such as machine learning, data sciences and analytics, operational efficiency, safety and quality and a lot more.
9. Prescriptive Production: Prescriptive Production is an amazing IOT company which works efficiently for the accuracy of science, power of machines and judgment. The company ensures its clients to provide the highest level of product performance by using forward-looking insights and remedial actions during the manufacturing phase.
The product manufacturing phase in the Prescriptive Production includes a perfect data process which keeps an extreme care during each cycle of the phase so as to ensure the quality of the products and that too at a very affordable price tag.
10. HCL Technologies: HCL Technologies is a well known and leading name in the field of IOT companies in India which was being established in the year 1991. It is actually a multinational IT company whose main headquarters is situated in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise which mainly focuses on the research and development division of HCL limited. The company mainly deals with IT consulting, enterprise transformation, business processing outsourcing, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D etc. HCL Technologies mainly works for providing connected and smart assets to its clients so as to enhance the productivity and their benefits. It works efficiently to meet the needs of changing world along with data management, scalability, regulations, along with high accuracy and safety.
11. Ramco Systems: Ramco Systems is another leading IOT company in India which was being established in the year 1999. It is a publically held organization which continuously providing multi-tenanted cloud and mobile-based enterprise software to its clients so as to help them in HCM, Global Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for aviation etc.
It is one of the fastest growing enterprise software company having a revenue of $100m-1b. The company mainly focuses on providing best innovative and affordable products to its clients so as to differentiate itself in the market.
12. RoadMap IT Solutions: RoadMap IT Solutions is a privately held company which works efficiently to provide best IT products in the market. The company works with the motto of integration, innovation, and succession and hence takes every suitable step to make it perfect as per client satisfaction.
It adopts various proven practices and methodologies to take a special care of every single phase of product manufacturing while keeping the client’s needs, domain proficiency, the methodology employed, affordability and flexibility as its priorities. RoadMap IT Solutions is actually a team of nurture talented employees which work in an innovative and advanced atmosphere so that you could enjoy the best products you ever had.
13. Secure Meters: Secure Meters is another publically held organization being established in the year 1987 which is also known as one of the leading smart metering solution provider in the market today. The company mainly focuses on designing, developing and manufacturing the advanced energy meters using innovative and advanced technology during each single phase of product manufacturing.
Secure Meters also offers various value-added smart energy solutions for handling utilities. The portfolio of the company mainly includes a wider range of intelligent metering products and energy efficiency devices. Along with 25 years of experience, the company ensures the customers for having the confidence as they are working with one of the leading electronic intelligent metering company in the globally.
14. Wipro: Wipro is a well-known name in the field of IOT companies which do not require any special introduction to have. It is one of the leading publically held organizations which was being established in the year 1945 and now have achieved a tag of more than 50,000 professionals in its team.
Wipro is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company which is currently working on about 6 continents having its branches in more than 175 cities globally. The company mainly exercises in technology, IP solutions strong partner ecosystem and robust delivery mechanism, deep industry-specific knowledge and much more. It enables the customers to enjoy delightful experience having new revenue streams, optimized key business areas which ultimately help in reducing the time and costs of the products it offers.
15. Airtel: Airtel is one of the leading publically held companies which were being established in the year 1995. Airtel is a team of more than 50,000 professionals working in an innovative and advanced atmosphere. It is a leading global telecommunications company which is currently operating its business in more than 20 countries worldwide.
It is one of the top 3 leading mobile service providers in term of subscribers having its headquarters situated in New Delhi, India. The company mainly deals with offering products in 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high-speed DSL broadband, DTH, IPTV, and much more. Airtel has earned the trust of 356 million customers over different operations and hence become one of the leading telecommunication providers now in the international market.
16. Algo Engines: Algo Engines is one of the best providers of operational intelligence products and solutions which best fits with the met masts, wind turbines, solar pants and various other IOT solutions. The company is well known to be the best cloud-based SaaS platform provider and includes a wide range of products based on SCADA systems, sensors and smart meters. Algo Engines is a perfect combination of modules, inverters, and substations which enable its clients to enjoy 3D visualization in remote wind farm monitoring. Moreover, it also helps its clients to get a uniform access to capture and analyze their critical data so that they could maximize their product generation at maximized benefits.
17. Altizon Systems: Altizon Systems is another leading privately held IOT company in India having revenue of more than $10m. It is world’s first industrial internet platform company which mainly focuses on making enterprise IOT ready to be used by its clients. It uses Datonis platform to meet its products need and hence works for building connected equipment constantly feeding operational data on the cloud-based platforms for aggregating and analyzing data.